Thursday, June 9, 2016

Welcome Back Everyone!

Thank you everyone for joining Jessie and Donna on our fabulous cruise.  We couldn't have done it without you.

We would also like to thank the stores, companies and people who contributed to our incredible door prizes.
I will post those names here soon.

Thank you to Jessie who put together the classes and fun activities.  Even with a few hiccups, she was always fun and cheery.  Just don't say the word "Mahjong" anywhere near her.

Thank you to Donna for arranging all of our travel administration.  In addition, Donna kept us grounded and on-track during our meetings by threatening to throw shrimp at us when veered off topic.

There is no way I can thank myself since that is just weird.  However, I want to say that doing the newsletters, posting on this blog and writing the meeting minutes was fun.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  In addition, it helped to counteract the mind numbing effect of cartoons on my brain.

On behalf of Jessie, Donna and myself, thank you everyone.

Celina

lovely mini album cover by M Hill.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment