Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sailing in four days

Ahoy There Everyone
Can you believe we are sailing in four days!  How exciting!
On behalf of Jessie, Donna and myself, we would like to thank everyone who is joining us on our group.  This cruise will be so much fun.  We would also like to thank all the companies who donated prizes and items for the goody bags.  We could not have done this cruise without you.

Also, I would like to take this time, to thank Jessie and Donna for all their hard work.  Jessie is our networking expert and creative genius.  Donna is our fabulous travel agent with years of experience booking travel arrangements for our Sailing with Scissors group as well as other quilting groups.  For my part, I'm the administration person of our trio which has been so much fun for me.  I love doing the newsletters and the blog and whatever else is thrown my way.  Between the three of us, over shrimp cocktail and rice crackers, we can get things done.  I am honoured to work with two very wonderful, dedicated and creative women.

Big Hug and Bon Voyage to Everyone
Celina
Sailing with Scissors Think Tank:  Celina, Jessie and Donna






1 comment:

  1. What a picture! It really sums us all up though!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete