Thursday, July 19, 2012

Daily Stamping Technique Newsletters

Phew!  It has been busy.  I have completed all the content for your daily newsletters.  The newsletters are filled to the brim with cardmaking techniques.  Do you have a brayer that you're not sure how to use?  Have you been saving some cool paper napkins because you feel they are too pretty for wiping crumbs off guests faces?  Do you have acrylic blocks for your cling mount stamps and wonder if there are any other uses for them?  Well, my friends, these questions will be answered in your newsletter.

One of my favourite memories from the previous cruise was delivering the daily newsletter.  We saw more variations of pajamas than you can imagine.

I like to decorate the newsletters so earlier today I treated myself to a beautiful Tim Holtz Collection, Stampers Anonymous cruise themed stamp set called Artful Voyage CMS129, from Jessie's store, Cherish the Thought.  Annie is one of Jessie's employees, and she was in charge.  She is a super sweet person.  Of course, I don't think I have walked out of Jessie's store without a roll of Be Creative tape.  This time I bought two!


Cruise themed stamp set,  Be Creative Tape and sleeping cat haul from Jessie's store, Cherish the Thought.
Just kidding about the cat!


No comments:

Post a Comment