Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Cherished Chicks and Chuck at team meeting


Here are my Cherished Chicks and Chuck (my husband Andrew) who work hard in the store. I could not have done it without them. Baby Chick (our daughter Ella) was doing her best Greta Garbo "I want to be alone" impression - no pic for her. You can see the back of her little head, in daddy's arms.
-We discussed the cruise so all the Chicks and Chuck are well informed. They can answer your questions, or know where to find the answers.
If you would like to put a name to voice of the person you give your credit card information to, here they are:
Striped Shirt - Lori, Black shirt - Annie, Black shirt (on left) - Laura, White Sleeves - Chriss, Light Green Sweater - me, Jessie. Above Jessie, standing - Doreen, the guy - Andrew, back of toddler's head - Ella.
These are my Cherished the Thought Team! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment