Thursday, June 9, 2016

I Missed All of You!

Dear Sailing with Scissors Friends
Welcome home from your fabulous cruise.  Donna and Jessie told me that everyone had a lovely time.  What wonderful news!

At the same time, I am sad that I had to cancel.  I loved all our Sailing with Scissors cruises, even the ones that gave me motion sickness.  Ha ha.  I'm afraid that my mom's health is declining and my daughter was given a surgery date during our cruise.  Of course, we had issues with the surgery and it was postponed until May.  The good news is that it went well.

Thank you for all your well wishes, thoughtful gifts and lovely cards.  I really missed seeing our newbie Sailing with Scissors friends as well as our past cruisers.  I'm getting choked up just typing this now.

You are all the sweetest people.  Thank you again for your thoughtfulness.  I wish all of you love and good health.

Hugs
Celina

Thank you for all your kind words

No comments:

Post a Comment