Sunday, December 14, 2014

Thank you to our awesome Sailing with Scissors friends!!

Dear Friends
Our cruise ended a few months ago, and is a now a fond memory in our minds and our hearts.  Sailing with Scissors could not have been possible without you, our guests, our members, our friends.

The laughs, jokes and fun have put a smile on my face a few times since that fabulous event.  Someone, who all of you know, wanted to be referred to as "Princess" for a month after the cruise.  I also can't serve The Princess black olives without remembering how everyone at my wonderful dinner table surrendered their olives and passed them to The Princess.

I would like to thank all of you who kept an eye on The Princess for me as well as treat her to wonderful little gifts.  She loved all of them.  Thank you also for the help I received when I had the two days of motion sickness (the first time it had ever happened - ugh!!).

Last but not least, I would like to thank everyone for the awesome card and gift.  It was really special seeing all your kind words.  It was very thoughtful of you.

You are all awesome people!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Celina


No comments:

Post a Comment