Saturday, August 2, 2014

Free Mini Tag Photo Album, After Cruise Get Together at I'm Impressed

Shiver Me Timbers - More Fun after the cruise!
I know we are two weeks away from our departure date so writing about the end of the cruise is a head scratcher.  However, we have fabulous news.
Raya at I'm Impressed Paper Arts on Granville Island has invited us to a free Make N' Take after our cruise has ended.  Anytime on Sunday August 24 or Monday August 25, we will be make a free mini tag photo album.  This will be great for our cruise pics.  The store is open 10 am to 6 pm both days.
How great is this!
I'm Impressed Paper Arts is located in the Kids Market at Granville Island.  You can't miss it.

Thank you Raya for your generosity

Here is website for I'm Impressed Paper Arts:  http://www.imimpressed.ca/About.html

No comments:

Post a Comment