Friday, May 23, 2014

20 people signed up for Wood Mount Game

Ahoy there me mateys!
We have 20 people signed up for the wood mount game.  Come On!  Sign up for this free event if you haven't yet done so.
I have received such cool stamps from the previous wood mount games.  The last time I played, I received this cool art-deco snow flake background type stamp that is one of my favourites.


Please sign up for the wood mount game.  You will walk away with a fabulous stamp, like this one.

I promise no one will end with her own stamp, like last time.  Mental
note to Celina "Don't mix up the bags before the game starts".

Here is a review of the type of stamp to bring for the game:
Please bring a wood mount stamp that is new, or gently used.  Also, please bring a medium or large sized stamp.  Anything over 2 inches by 3 inches is good.

E-chat later
Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment